If you have symptoms of COVID-19 – DO NOT EXPOSE OTHERS
Quarantine for 14 days and inform Kitten Rescue that you will be unavailable. Symptoms are:
- Shortness of breath
- Before returning you should check your temperature and be free of symptoms for 72 hours as recommended by the DOH.
- See updated adoption hours on the front page of our website
- To allow for social distancing, only one adopting family and a volunteer will be allowed in each room at one time.
- Remaining Adopting families will be given a numberand should wait in their cars until called.
- We are changing our volunteer practices to limit exposure until further notice. You will receive information at your next shift.
We must be diligent so that we can safeguard our community and our volunteers.